Great value buildings and contents insurance for your clients
The MIS Household contract is a value for money policy based on the number of bedrooms in your customers' property. It automatically provides cover against financial loss in the event a specified peril occurs to their buildings and contents with accidental damage available as an option.
|Building sum insured
|Contents sum insured
||20% of the contents sum insured - single article limit £1,000
|Family Legal Expenses
||Consumer disputes, Personal injury, Home rights
||Safeguarding their identity and covering
reasonable legal expenses
|Home Start Breakdown Cover
||Breakdown assistance at their home
||Accidental Damage cover for buildings and contents, specified and unspecified valuables.
Household Cover Assumptions
The property is
- in an area free from flooding and is not within 500 metres of any property or development, which has flooded or located at least 100 metres from, any river, seafront, estuary or watercourse.
- an area free from subsidence and is not within 200 metres of any property or development, which has been subject to subsidence.
- maintained in a good state of repair, built after 1919 and not under construction, renovation, restoration or extension.
- of standard construction and if it has a flat roof it is no more than 75% of the total roof area covered.
- protected by a mortise deadlock or deadlocking rim latches and all French doors, patio doors and accessible windows are fitted with appropriate security locks.
- occupied solely by your client or their family as the principle residence, for residential purposes only and not used for business.
- not left unoccupied for more than 30 consecutive days at any one time.
Your client or any family member has:
- not suffered any loss or claim during the last 2 years from any of the events they wish to insure whether insured or not (only that disclosed on the quotation).
- ever had a proposal for insurance declined, renewal refused, cover terminated or special term or conditions imposed by any insurer.
- ever been convicted of, or have any prosecution pending for any criminal offence (other than minor driver offences).
About the cover:
- They accept that this is a Bedrooms Rated Policy and the buildings/contents sum insured are fixed.
- They accept the most we will pay for valuables located within the home is 20% of the contents sum insured.
- They accept that the most we will pay for any single article value is £1,000
- They accept that you do not require cover for pedal cycles.